need some second opinions on this build, and identifying problems I might encounter

Options
NoahB556
NoahB556
First Comment
edited December 2021 in Help Choosing Parts

parts I have so far, and parts I want to get for an upcoming pc build that will be for Escape from tarkov, Battlefield 2042, and other new titles I might want to get.

GPU- 2060 super founders edition 8gb

CPU-deciding on which Ryzen 7 3000/5000 series processor I want to get

Mobo-MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk

Ram-Corsair vengeance 3200MHz 2x8gb (looking to get more)

Power Supply-Corsair CXM 650 Bronze power supply

Case-Cooler master H500 Mid ATX case

CPU Cooler-Still considering which CPU cooler I should get

Storage-Looking for a nice M.2 that wont be too taxing on my budget

Looking for suggestions for an M.2, a CPU, and a cooler for that CPU . I have everything else I just want suggestions for these 3 parts on a budget of $750, and pointers on what problems I might run into setting this build up because sadly I'm too deep into it to return anything now and am hoping to salvage something awesome from this jank build. Thanks! (And I know I'm going to need to update the bios depending on which CPU I get)

Best Answer

• TSKevinG
    TSKevinG admin
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Likes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good afternoon @NoahB556

Thank you for contacting micro center. For the processor either of the 3000 or 5000 will work for this but to get the 5000 series working it most likely will need a bios update for this. For the m.2 most customer will go with Samsung m.2 drives but will have others available in store. For the cooler any of the ones we have in store will work for this so it will depend if you want it air cooled or liquid cooled for this. I would recommend coming in to the store and speaking with our Build your own consultants for recommendations on these items

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99