Reservation Summary - Items Cancelled

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: How to Reserve an Item Online.

Comments

• Hi, I have been getting reservations cancelled in the Tustin Store even though the items are in stock.

Most recently

Reservation Summary - Items Cancelled:

Date: 6:50 PM on Dec 29 2021 Reservation Number: 13964085

U32J590 31.5" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 60Hz LED Monitor; FreeSync; HDMI DisplayPort; Flicker-Free

1 of (SKU) 781450

870 EVO 1TB SSD 3-bit MLC V-NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive

1 of (SKU) 216952

Both items are shown as in stock at the Tustin Store, even thought the reservation was cancelled with the claim that the parts are not in stock. I had another reservation recently reduced from 4 units to 1 due to lack of stock. I was in the store to pick up another order and I noticed at least three units on the shelf.

• JS_MC
    Options

Hello @DavidJames

It's possible that the store's inventory has an error as you mentioned experiencing, or that the associate looking for the item was unable to locate it in-store was unable to do so.

I'd be happy to pass over your feedback to our team in-store so that they can improve their process. I'd also recommend that you share your experience in-store on your next visit. We always appreciate constructive feedback and actively use it to improve the experience we offer in-store!

Thanks!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99