Need help choosing parts

Options
JaySanchez
edited January 2022 in Prebuilt PCs and Laptops

I have an dell optiplex 7010 3rd generation and want to upgrade it or just any parts to build my own instead which I have 0 clue either I want a Pc for my Art as I love to draw as a hobby 3d moddeling but also use for playing games as I want to try out The new Five nights at Freddy security breach any advice?

Comments

• Ian
    Options

Greetings,

Looking up that model number, it appears it would be quite outdated and its a small form factor machine so it would be hard to build around as you'd be changing everything in it with any currently sold parts. I'd recommend looking towards a new PC or parts in general. I would suggest to stop by your local store and work with a sales consultant. They will be able to help you pick out the best computer for your needs and price range. No appointment needed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99