ASUS ROG Strix GA35 Gaming PC won't stop stuttering or blanking out

Options

I installed the computer on Saturday and I have not overloaded it with anything. Music will stutter about once a minute, video about the same. The Windows Explorer windows will go all black until you highlight individual parts to be able to read them.

It even happened as I was typing this message and the screen froze up and I have neither video nor audio playing. See attached for what the various windows will look like. Any suggestions? I bought the computer in store on the 18th and did purchase a 3 year warranty. I don't know what could have caused this as the computer usage/memory has never risen about 38%.

Answers

• Zero2110
    Options
    Since you are having problems with video and audio this hints either towards a problem with chipset, processor or motherboard. Or your audio and video are having separate issues. But nothing can be ruled out I would bring it in for a proper diagnostic. Since your in the return period. You might find another computer instock to swap for. Or even have the BYO Sales team build you a custom Gaming computer that could be taylor-made for your needs asking as their is a decent gpu available. That alone would be reason enough for them to diagnose. And see my options.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99