Transaction help

Options

On 12/26 i returned a monitor and got my refund in store credit for Almost 900. So as I’m checking out the mac book there was an error made on the transaction. The purchase was put under a different name. That’s the first part. Second part is when I purchased the laptop , I purchased it on 11/26 with 2 year screen protection. Proof because I have the card they give you for insurance. And I remember what I paid for. So now weeks later I bring it in because The screen had internal damage but was labeled as cracked screen and I was not able to return the item or anything because of me bringing it in for repair. No crack on the screen ,I was told that it was an impact point damage, when that’s impossible because just the night before the screen was perfectly fine. After showing them my receipt from the date of purchase that I paid for the MacBook and 2 year Screen protection , I am not able to get that copy , nor does it exist they are telling me. I paid 779.99 + 239.99 and the rest with my visa (refund card). I had to pay the difference of the two plans. I have a receipt send from HQ that are dated 1/5 when I picked up the MacBook and has all the info edited. All the info is wrong. Anyone who can help me with this or who has been in a situation like this provide me with some tips. Thank you

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99