I have a water pump based cooling system, I bought from you all refurbished, the pc overheats

Options
Ricpayne77
edited January 2022 in General Discussion

I have a water pump based cooling system, I bought from you all refurbished, the pc overheats and shuts down almost immediately, the pump fan shows rotating, but isnt cooling cpu (AMD Ryzen).

how can I determine if the cooling unit (radiator) still has cooling fluid in it), and if not is it possible to refill the coolant in the radiator and continue to use the cooler?

I dont believe the unit came with any type of warranty as it was clearly labelled refurbished, but I would love to get my Ryzen back up and in action!!

Thanks, in advance!!

Answers

• Ian
    Options

Greetings.

From the details you’ve shared; I recommend creating an appointment with our service department using the included link. https://bit.ly/30QKrnB

Our certified technicians can diagnose the issue and provide the best path to a resolution.

Please select your local store and category of the device issue and add a brief description.

Select an available appointment time that best serves you and fill in your contact info.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99