ESET serial number activation issue

Hi:

I was unable to activate my ESET software from the new PowerSpec PC I purchased. About a month ago I did follow the instructions on the community board and downloaded the free 30 day trial and that worked as a short term fix but my time will expire in days. Can someone contact me about getting the PC serial number on ESETs side?

Thanks,

Mike

Answers

• Greetings. What is the error or issue you are having with activating?

• Hello:

The situation and frustration started by not being able to fill out the ESET form (City and State :as Romania was locked as the country) in the popup window to enter in the computer serial number. I searched the forum for info and saw that a few other people were experiencing the problem in 2021. One of the recommended solutions was to bypass the popup window form and download the ESET software directly from the site, setup an account (which activates the 30day trial) and then enter the PowerSpec PC serial number to activate. I received the message "Serial number not valid" but the 30day trial activated and started scanning my PC. I figured maybe it was a handshake account thing and forgot about it until now when the ESET 30day trial almost over and I cannot find where to enter the PC serial number in my ESET account. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99