Looking for a replacement part for a gaming chair.


I got the chair from microcenter (https://www.microcenter.com/product/510802/inland-lightning-gaming-chair-black-gray) but I no longer have the receipt and even though its under warranty I can't return it. Instead, I'm looking to repair it. The gas tube is starting to come apart, and the chair slowly slides downwards. I looked online and for office chairs, this means that the gas tube needs to be replaced.

What I want specifically is either somewhere I can look for the parts to buy or a way to figure out what could serve as a replacement part. Not looking to buy a whole new chair. Any ideas? (I mean I COULD always measure it and just pick a replacement, but I thought it would be better to get something 'official'.)


We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase


If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99