Advice on the build I am currently working on

Options

New PC gamer, switching from xbox series x. Worked with some IT friends and staff at local pc store. Have most of the parts and will be doing my first build with knowledgable friends who do this for a living. Just curious to have you all rate/inspect my build for issues. I will only be using this Warzone/Call of duty games. I know this build is overkill probably, but I want the best fps and overall look while playing.

CPU-Intel i5 12600k MOTHERBOARD-Asus H670 Pro Tuf gamingWifi D4Intel Lga 1700 Atx RAM-Ripjaws V 32 GB (2x16) DDR4-4000 TOWER-Lian Li II Mesh Tempered glass eatx tower POWER-Seasonic 850w gold GPU-Evga 3080 ti ftw3 ultra SSD-Samsung 970 evo plus ssd 1 tb (for the games) SSD-Samsung 970 evo plus ssd 500gb (for everything else) HEATSINK-Cooler master hyper 212 rgb black universal cpu cooler (Will this be enough w/ case fans?) OPERATING-Windows 10 64bit MONITOR-Dell - S2721DGF 27" Gaming IPS QHD FreeSync and G-SYNC 165hz 1ms

Like I said, I am a PC newbie, so please let me know what you think of this build for my sole purpose of gaming. Thank you.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99