Purchased ESET and cannot activate from expired license in the package card.

Options

Hello,

I recently purchased a single and 3 user license of Eset internet security to replace another product. I attempted to load the single user license on a HP computer I recently purchased from Microcenter. The ESET application as installation said the license number on the card in the box (package) was invalid. I have tried calling Eset for support, but am getting nowhere. The Eset chat line said to call, and when I call they point be back to the chat service.

I am so disappointed in this Microcenter staff recommended product.

I was able to load a free demo license to cover my computer until we can resolve the license issue.

I will await your support.

Thanks, Glenn

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99