Will Microcenter be selling the Alienware AW3423DW on release day?

Options

Hi, I was wondering if Microcenter will have the AW3423DW in stock on March 29th. I want to be one of the first to have QD-OLED.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓
    Options

Greetings. I sadly don't have any information to share on that at this time.

The best thing I can recommend is to keep an eye on our website as it does update frequently with any new releases.

Answers

• LeTrueNoir
    Options

yea I hope you carry it I'm looking to get one to

• Toxic
    Options

I'm also very interested in this. Would love to buy this on release from MC instead of online, but if they aren't going to get it ill need to preorder online to make sure I get it in a decent amount of time without fighting the out of stock final boss. This monitor is going to be hard to get from all the hype I've seen online about it.

• Sai_P
    Sai_P ✭✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options
    Microcenter’s website has had it for a while now, however, out of stock obviously. I made several trips to my nearest Microcenter (Fairfax, VA) and every time I’ve gone there I was told that they’d be restocked Tuesday/Thursday, and one representative even gave me a date (May 31st), however, the website continued to show a lack of stock. I’ve been checking the website everyday for the past 3 weeks and nothing seems to have changed regarding this.
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, as soon as we do get stock of this at your local store, it will be reflected on the website. Unforunately I do not have an ETA for re-stocking. I do know this monitor is quite popular but we are actively re-stocking it across our stores.

• Sai_P
    Sai_P ✭✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options
    Hello, as soon as we do get stock of this at your local store, it will be reflected on the website. Unforunately I do not have an ETA for re-stocking. I do know this monitor is quite popular but we are actively re-stocking it across our stores.

Thanks, it is much better to have this than to have guestimated dates given out every time.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99