Work from home plus light gaming - Micro Center Build

Options
System
System admin
5 Likes Photogenic
edited March 2022 in Your Completed Builds
imageWork from home plus light gaming - Micro Center Build

This is my primary work from home PC for writing, video editing, and light programming. It's also my gaming PC for the light gaming and emulators I play.Everything is no-nonsense and the best bang-for-the-buck possible - processor, RAM, and motherboard

Read the full story here

Comments

• OICU812
    Options

I want a pc I can use to rip and catalog my extensive DVD and Blu-Ray collection. I need fast processing, for streaming in and out to share with my other devices which are both I-phone and Android. I need 10 tb of internal storage. Speed and storage and high-quality video. I do make my own videos as well, so I would like about 6 high speed USB ports, as well as high speed wireless in and out. I have never tried to buy a custom-built unit before, so I really do not know where to start. I would like to get some help putting together a unit. Thank you. - OICU812

• aihuman
    Options

I had R9 290x from Power color and man the thermal paste they used was like clay. It eventually died. Wonder if they still use that thermal paste to this day on their new GPUS 🤔

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99