Would I be able to get assistance in-store if I brought in an older case I plan to build into?

I'm planning a sleeper build using an HP Pavilion 9695C case from around the late 90s-early 2000s, and after some research I have a general idea of which parts to get and what would fit well. However, with it being an older, not-so-big case, I was hoping that if I brought it in I could get some help with figuring out how to make it all work without the thing overheating. Is this something that would be possible? I wouldn't be needing help actually building it since I can handle that on my own at home, it's mainly just making sure I get the correct things I need to get so I can build into it in the first place. I just want to make sure that this is possible before I make the 2 and a half hour drive up to the Sharonville location.

Any info would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓

Greetings, yes you can bring a case in and our sales associates can review it and see what options are available for you. Our build your own sales team would be glad to review and make suggestions towards parts as needed.

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99