Receipt

Options
I have made a purchase 6month ago for a pc power specs 
I lost my receipt and I fortunately I don’t have email. 
Is there a way to get a copy of my receipt by providing some info ?

Answers

• Coolshady
    Options

I did find my receipt after all, but there is no game code for the nvidia geforce experience, since i made a purchase for a pc with rtx3070 i should have gotten a code in the receipt

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings. Any game codes would have been printed on your original receipt. However, those promos do expire and the game codes do expire after a certain time period. I'm not seeing any still valid promos at this time.

• Coolshady
    Options
    No code is printed on the receipt, I checked.
    if you want to pull up my info or you want me to send you a pic of the receipt to verify, please let me know. 
    This promo from nvidia been running for quite sometime and I don’t understand why micro center print qualifying purchase receipt without the code. 
    Just last month when I was made aware that there is this promo. 
    If micro center printed the code I would not been waiting this long. 

• Coolshady
    Options
    Please make sure you do read what I said because for you to say the code would have been printed on the receipt is telling me you didn’t care to read what I said.
    i made it clear that the code is not on the receipt on my second message. 
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello, I did look into your request but perhaps I was not clear enough so I do apologize for that.

I was able to locate your purchase and at the date of purchase, there was no active promo, hence why there was not one on your receipt. Future promos offered by NVIDIA do not apply to purchases from outside the promotional period dates. There are no valid promos for your purchase.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99