My school could use some help

Options

I am a student in an A+ program in LA. Our school does not receive a lot of funding, we are part of LAUSD and are an occupational school for secondary education. As many of our lessons and training should be geared toward newer hardware, is there a program at Microcenter that could help us ?

Best Answer

Answers

• TSKevinG
    Options

Good afternoon @hproctor777

Thank you for reaching out to micro center. So to make sure i understand you correctly, are you looking for training or classes that are done in store or what sort of help are you looking for?

• hproctor777
    Options

Our class is A+, we are looking for a sponsor who could help us get hardware we can do hands on training with. Our school doesn't have much of a budget, we are working with computers that have GEN 3 Intel processors and ddr3 ram. We could use some AMD hardware as well as switching equipment. our learning environment is mostly virtual currently and we really need hands on experience with building computers and setting up switches.

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, for any sponsorship inquiries, please email our team at influencers@microcenter.com with your contact information, any links to your brand/organization, metrics, etc. If your request is something they can approve of, then they will be in touch with you when they are able.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99