Can i get my Glorious Gaming Mouse order ID if i do not have the email?

Options

I ordered off of their official website about a year ago and got the glorious model o- glossy. just recently, it has started jumping and bugging out and the warranty states that they will replace the mouse if under two years. I dont have the order ID for the video i need to make though which states that they need to see the order ID, the problem with the mouse, and the serial number. I really would like to get this issue resolved asap since this is my only mouse and I worked really hard to get the money for the mouse (bought it when it was $90). Any help as little or big is greatly appreciated!

Answers

• TSPhillipT
    Options

Hello @Daymoon

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community! I apologize as we don't have access to the order history that Glorious has. The only thing I can recommend would be double checking your email for any receipt, try searching "Glorious" to see if it comes up.

Another option to try is contacting Glorious for assistance when it comes to finding the order number, as they may be able to assist you with finding it and helping you through the RMA/Warranty Claim process.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99