New PowerSpec - No video output

Options

Brand new POWERSPEC B748. Shipped with Win11 but I need Win10. So I started the Win10 install and after that there was no more video output. I tried the HDMI and Display Port. No Post or Bios. Nothing at all. I tried:

Powering down and holding the power button down for 30 seconds -- Taking the cmos battery out and waited 30 seconds -- Tried another monitor -- Tried booting from a new Win 11 boot install USB -- Tried the keyboard f2, f10 and Del --

No signal at all. It was fine during the Win11 setup. Started the Win10 install fine. But when I came back it was gone. The HD LED is blinking at a regular pace, doesn't seem to be an activity output. Just steady blinking. There's no graphics card, just the on board video outputs.

I had this happen with another PowerSpec but was able to get it going, though I don't remember what I did.

I'm a little frustrated with this, seems to be an issue with PowerSpecs...

Anyone see a way out? I need the three I bought by the end of the week and they are out stock at the moment. Thoughts? Anyway out of this?

Comments

• MendotaHS
    Options

Well, I got it going. I threw everything except the kitchen sink at it. Microcenter would probably give me the side eye from a warranty perspective but whatever. I think #2 memory slot might have an issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99