Gift Cards to Micro Center online

Options

Why on earth can you not buy gift cards to micro center online...I called support and they said nope, only in stores...really?! Micro Center your a f*&^%$g tech store...why would you not be willing to take peoples money to buy a gift card online...especially if you don't live nearby a store...dumbest thing I've heard...is anyone else find this insane and Micro Center...time to fix this fml

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I'm sorry for any inconvience, at this time, Micro Center Gift Cards can only be purchased at our store locations directly and may only be used for in-store purchases.

https://community.microcenter.com/kb/articles/109-can-i-purchase-or-use-a-micro-center-gift-card-online

• mprogers
    Options

I just showed up here to buy a gift card for a relative - they live near a Micro Center , I do not - and am now going to wander over to another site where I can find something. I don't understand the business logic behind restricting your audience to people within traveling distance of a Micro Center, instead of people who are ... on the internet, but I'm sure there is some.

• My4kidsm0m
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I can't believe Micro Center doesn't sell gift cards online. Even if you don't want to sell e-cards or allow purchases to be paid with gift cards online, customers should be able to purchase a physical gift card and have it mailed to them just like any other product. Micro Center is my son's favorite store, and I wanted to include a $100 MC gift card in the Christmas box that I'm shipping to him. I do this all the time for my children as most of us don't live near each other, and I don't live near stores where I can go in and purchase cards in person. It's disappointing, but I'll have to purchase from another retailer. Not a good business practice!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99