don't make this mistake.....

Options

just a couple days ago, I dug out my old laptop and got it up and running again. I wouldn't say it's really old, but it is unreliably slow, but it is enough to get school work done and stuff like that. anyways, it has a touch screen but the screen is plastic and you can feel it too. I don't even have to google it to know it is plastic. the screen was kind of dirty so I grabbed my screen cleaner and microfiber towel and got to cleaning but once I finished, I had problems for a couple of minutes. what happened is the screen cleaning liquid actually kept pressing on the screen. luckily I was on my desktop so it didn't mess anything up. I posting this so you know to check your screen before you use any kind of cleaner on it. it's been a bit since I have done that and it is fine now. (I mean like 10 minutes). I know that it is because the screen is plastic because I have a school Chromebook and nothing happened to it's touch screen because it's glass. so moral of the story is not to use glass cleaner on a plastic screen, especially if it is touch screen.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99