Digital Pad Recommendation

Options

I'm a general user and need some advice. I have an HP laptop and do a lot of handwriting notes on paper, and would rather keep digital notes. A coworker uses iPad to take notes and it syncs with OneNote with their HP laptop. Is there something similar that's less expensive? It doesn't have to be high end with a lot of features I don't need. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Rayy_Goss
    Rayy_Goss ✭✭
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi! If you're looking for a similar feat I can recommend a couple things.

If you're looking for a tablet, similar to the iPad that can sync notes to OneNote, you may be interested in something in the Samsung lineup. One tablet in particular I find to be a good alternative to the iPad is the Samsung Tab S6 Lite. We currently carry it for $349.99

You can download OneNote as well here and sync it to thesame Microsoft account used on your primary laptop so that you can maintain digital notes that sync between your devices.

If you're looking for something different I can also recommend a drawing tablet. Its as easy as plugging it into your laptop, and taking notes straight from the laptop itself using the tablet while connected to OneNote.

The Wacom Intuos Creative Pen USB Tablet is a good drawing tablet alternative that can be a less expensive but effective alternative to the tablets. We have this on the micro center site for around $79.99

Hopefully you found the information you were looking for 😁

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99