Does the ASUS AMD Value Barebones pc come with ram inside it?

Options

I'm considering buying a pc, and this pc looked like a winner- although, I don't know if it comes with RAM already inside it. The name of the pc is ASUS AMD Value Barebones ASUS B550-F ROG Strix Gaming AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard. To find it on Micro Center's website, tap on PC Builders, then tap on Custom Asus PC, then this pc is the Ryzen value pc. So, if I purchase this pc with no addons or anything else, and I just buy the pc, will it be fully functional, or will I have to open it up and finish the pc or something?

(By the way I don't know much about technology so I might be making a big mistake here)

Thank you

Answers

• elcurr
    elcurr ✭✭
    First Comment Name Dropper Community Champion Photogenic
    Options

This is a barebones unit so it will only come with the case, graphics card, power supply, motherboard, other small parts, and is meant for further customization. It will not be fully functional with only those components. You would still need to install other key components such as, processor, cooling unit, ram, hard drive, and SSD

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings,

I would suggest to always check out the 'Specs' tab on the product page for a barebones kit, it will detail what is needed to get it up and running -

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99