Building a Network CCTV Server for community

I am trying to configure a replacement for our HOA community front gate services. Currently our system is a 16 camera (Coax) cable system with various cameras, 9Tb of storage going to 18Tb as soon as I can locate a connector. Down the road we are planning to setup a replacement for the gate cameras that will include a good active license plate reader and verification system, a RFID access system, a VOIP call box that supports remote updating of the directory and eventually adding in IP cameras.

The problem I am having is I need to support the current BNC-Coax cameras on a PC motherboard. The motherboards I see don't have enough PCI slots on them. Most coax PCI boards have a max of 4 ports so I need a min of 3+ PCI slots for the boards. I plan on running Windows 10 Pro with BlueIris as the camera management system. It will have 3-4 WD Purple 10Tb Sata drives and 16Mb of storage. I don't need a fancy video card because it will all be over the internet for access. It will have to run a i6 or better processor also. If any of you know where I can find this pleaase ring my posting. I have looked all over for them. I wish I had a "Fryes" store! Dang.....Ken

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99