New Work/Gaming Build

Options

Hi friends!

I'm working on this build for work and gaming. I'm pretty competent about computer stuff but would like to double/triple check and see if anyone sees an issue with my parts.

Thanks so much for your help!

Comments

• Aodhan_Gorman
    Options

You are missing an SSD on this list, are you planning to pull an old drive over from your previous system? Other than an operating system, all the other components look compatible to me.

I have heard mixed opinions about Team Force's RAM as well as the Smart Series PSUs from Thermaltake so upgrading those to a more reputable brand like Corsair (who make both PSUs and RAM) may be something to investigate.

Another thing to take into consideration would be any upgrades. Since Ryzen's AM4 platform is being replaced this year, it may also make sense to swap the CPU and Motherboard to Intel's 12th gen 12400 and a Z690 board to ensure you can do upgrades for the next few years on a more up-to-date platform.

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

The parts are compatible, but you would indeed need hard drives / an OS to install with your current list.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99