New Location Request - Winchester VA

Options
rtmann
rtmann
edited June 2022 in Off Topic

Wondering if Microcenter would entertain the idea of creating a new location in Winchester VA. There is a lot of growth here and recently new road infrastructure has created a lot of new good locations for a Microcenter store. The only competition out here is Best Buy....

For reference, look at

Crossover Blvd, Winchester, VA

on Google Maps

Warrior Dr will be extended to connect there, there's 1000's of houses planned to be constructed along that new road extension. There's a few hundred going up now. The areas is booming and so many people are moving out here.

I'm sure I could get a ton of interest in people wanting a Microcenter out here. As it stands now we drive nearly an hour to get to one, and we do. But it would be really nice if we had our own, we'd shop there all the time. And people from out west in WV near Capon, Gore VA, Charlestown, Harpers Ferry, etc would all drive down to go to it. So while you would be pulling us out of your Fairfax location you'd be gaining a ton of customers from Woodstock, Harrisonburg, Front Royal, New Market, Gore, RoundHill (the east one), and on and on.

I think you all would do extremely well out here.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings,

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community! Thank you for providing us a location you think a Micro Center would be great at! I sadly don't have the pay-grade to make the decision of opening up a location but I will send your suggestion over to the proper teams for consideration! 

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99