Looking to buy / make a $1000-1250 VR-Ready Gaming Desktop

Options

Just wanted to do a bit of research before making a decision. While I may not be a beginner, there are still things I do not know about the current hardware scene. Wanted to get a gaming PC with the following qualitites:

*Within the $1000-1250 range

*Graphics card with at least the capability of an NVIDIA RTX 3050

*>500 GB of SSD storage

*VR support

*Not skimping out on cooling - I heard horror stories from friends about what happens when you skimp out on cooling.

I do not know enough about AMD Ryzen and Intel CPU specs to decide what I want there. I've only heard that AMD CPU's tend to run faster and hotter.

While building a PC from scratch would be nice, I am leaning more towards buying a prebuilt and customizing it later on once the graphics card market improves.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99