Price Match

Options

Does MC price match Office Depot? I see in price match information it states it must be in stock at a local location of said competitor, but also states if sold online it must be in stock online and ship direct from company.

OD has a laptop i like on sale, but MC also has the same laptop in stock but about 70 dollars more. I would rather not have to wait and buy from MC today if they will match the online price. No local locations of competitor have stock.

Just checking before I make the hour+ drive to local MC.

Thanks

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings, sorry for the delay in reply. I would say the quickest way for us to check a price match would be to open a chat with us on our website. If you'd like to link the products here we can look into it here as well.

• ChaosDTV
    ChaosDTV ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

i am a general sales associate in micro center and i price match a lot of competitors and office depot is one of them as long as the product is the exact same from the UPC ( since all companies use the same UPC) and it gets approved by management then it should be okay for the price match. Ive price match stuff from office depot, amazon, best buy etc. the main rule is to make sure the product is the exact same in which a General sales associate at your local micro center can be able to look that up for you and ask current manager on the floor is it fine to go through.

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    I've shopped at MC and gotten a price match before with the exact same part number in the competition's ad
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99