What should I get for my fiest build?

Options

As of rn I have the 3070ti Aourus Master and looking for other parts for my build.

What parts should I get with my budget being $750 to $800?

Answers

• Ian
    Options

Greetings, what are you planning on using the PC for?

• w8deywins
    Options

Hello,

If you're interested in a gaming PC, a good CPU to pair your new 3070 ti with would be an R7 or i7. This graphics card can handle 1440p and pairing it with an 8-core CPU will give you a great gaming experience. But It does depend on what you want to do with your new PC. A good place to start is with our current i7-11700k CPU/MOBO bundle sale! This depends if your local Micro Center still has stock of these. The 11700k comes with a FREE Asus Z590-P Prime Wifi motherboard($199.99 value) . A CPU cooler will be necessary because it does not come with one and of course the rest of the parts. I would build out a list that you think is good for your needs and fits your budget. Then I recommend that you go into your local micro center and talk with a BYO Sales Associate about your build to hash out all the details in person. I hope your build turns out great! Once youre done, you should submit it to our build forum to show it off! https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/10156/submit-a-build-get-25-absolutely-free#latest

Best of luck!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99