Looking for a 2x 32 GB Memory for an older ASUS ROG STRIX 470-F w/AMD 5900x.

Options

I have an Asus ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING, and recently purchased an AMD Ryzen 5900x processor, with an old 1080TI (which I hope to someday upgrade). I currently have 4 sticks of 8 Gb Memory, but I'm looking to make the upgrade to 64 Gb. I would prefer to do 2 sticks of 32Gb if at all possible. I would prefer no RGB if at all possible, but if the price is right, open to other options. Just need a suggestion on a manufacturer to go with. Tried the PC part picker here, but it only really reflects newer purchases. Trying to find something to give me a pathway so that if I eventually upgrade to a newer PC, I can still get some use out of what I have currently as opposed to just having it collect dust somewhere. 

What Ram Company / Timing / Stick would you go with? I don't really overclock anything, so.. I was told I should look at 3200 or 3600 as the "sweet spot", just have no idea in which direction to go. Would like to get less than $300, but cheaper would be better. While I don’t get to do as much gaming, I’d still like to have that option available.. And then transition this computer to more of a workstation (hence the 64 Gb Memory)

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99