Building My 1st PC

Options
Hello Guys!!!!

i need HELPPPP building my first pc. Im currently a college student but also love video games. I love playing Apex, GTA, Fortnite and other cool games. Can anyone help me choose the right parts to make my build come reality. My budget is around $1500. 

Thank you.!!!

Comments

• Shoan041
    Shoan041 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Awesomes 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    Options

Hey,

I would recommend going into your local Micro Center and talk to one of the BYO associates there. We can help you get the best possible build for your budget with the available parts and you can have it all same day. Now is the best time to build, since a lot of the prices have come down and you have a good budget for a gaming system!

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2022
    Options

OK so the good news is that those games you listed can be played on less than the most expensive graphics cards. You should look at something in the RX 6700 XT on AMD side or 3060Ti or 3070 from nVidia. There is no need to break the bank on a top card.

When you say first PC, does that mean you need everything including all the parts like monitor and keyboard and mouse?

If you're in college, do you have a tiny dorm desk to put it on so you need a smaller setup or got plenty of room?

• JOP3
    Options
    if i get a less graphic card can i still run the FIVEm server ? I already have a monitor, keyboard and mouse. I have my own room . So i have plenty of space. Can you help me build or suggest some parts? 
  • magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    Options

Yes, you can run a FIVEm server no problem.

Here is an example AMD system that would rock your face for just under 1500: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=c5c1be5d-dd04-463a-b571-bf4f262b7ae7

You can save 200 if you swap the 6700XT graphics card for a 6600

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99