Lost receipt

Options
Hello,

I just just finished a chat with support and they were unable to help me. I’m trying to RMA my Seasonic PX-1300 and am unable to find the receipt. Chat support was unable to find it with either of my emails, my phone number, or my cards. I checked my bank statements and was unable to find it, so I think I paid cash. I bought it around Black Friday 2021 in the Houston store. Is there any way to contact the Houston store for help with this, Chat support asked if I could go in person and I will not be able to for quite a while. My PC is down in the interim until this is resolved.

Regards,
-Chad

Comments

• ChadMan
    ChadMan
    First Comment
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I found a number online, I’m on my 5th attempt calling. It rings for minutes before disconnecting me.

I tried calling the store 15 times in all. I was disconnected after 3 minutes each time, my call was never answered.
  • ChadMan
    Options
    I have continued trying to call the store today, still can’t get anyone to answer…
  • ChadMan
    Options
    Still no answer from the store, still no answer on the forum, PC is still no closer to being fixed. This is very disheartening. I will remember this experience the next time I’m tempted to buy something from Micro Center.
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited September 2022
    Options

Greetings,

I am sorry for the experience with locating a receipt. We would have the same lookup options available from here as available in chat as our Community forum is not located at a store. I will send you an email so we can collect your contact information to see if the store has any options available for this remotely as I do believe they'd have to look this up in store.

• ChadMan
    Options

I provided my phone number via email on 9/2. I have received no contact since. I initially contacted Micro Center on 8/31. Had anyone cared at all about my issue, I could have RMA'd my power supply already and been up and running. It's been 8 days. I have given up on waiting for Micro Center to help me, I've purchased a replacement PSU from an online competitor. I couldn't really afford to buy a new PSU, but I had to before I started losing money from my PC being down. It's hard to remain civil with how I feel right now, so I will end my comment here. Thank you Micro Center.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99