Can someone check my build for incompatibilities?

Options

I'm trying to build my first PC, but I'm having troubles finding a way to fully check my build for incompatibilities. Could someone let me know whether there are any? Here's my build so far: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx

Answers

• ChaosDTV
    Options

normally i used the website PC part picker and itll automatically tell you if the build is incompatible or not just plug in info and youre good

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    Options

Microcenter's own configurator that you've used already does compatibility checks.

You need to do 'save build' then paste the link from the little box below the save button. What you've pasted above was probably from the browser address which just goes to the starting blank builder.

• Ian
    Options

To share the build, please copy the link from the Share section on the right side of the page:

• Shoan041
    Shoan041 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Awesomes 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    Options

Hey,

Part pickers are great for getting an idea and for checking most compatibilities. I would recommend taking your list to a BYO sales associate at your local store instead of reserving it. Sometimes there are deals or slight enhancements you can do to make your build better for not much more. We tend to keep up with a lot of information the system can never replicate fully.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99