Windows 11 Pro keeps crashing my PowerSpec G439

I am a developer and recently bought this machine for just that purpose. I am not a Gamer.

I allowed MS to update this machine to Windows 11 because my clients are moving to that OS. Since 11, I have gotten a lot of BSOD (Stop Codes). At first I was not too concerned since I knew it would take a while to locate the latest drivers. But I have checked everything and have stripped the machine down to vanilla out of the box. The only thing connected that was not in the box are the monitors, both 27 inch HPs and an 500 GB SSD card and a (Logitech) BRIO 4K Camera.

Today I tried to update my development environment (Rad Studio Ent). It is about 4GB. About 80% through the process, the OS crashes with a Stop Code of PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. This has happened 4 times in a row!!!

I've included the DumpStack log in case anyone might see something useful.

This has to be corrected soon. This is how I feed my kids.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99