Upgrading my pre built

So I bought microcenter's G438 pc which has good parts except for the case, how do I choose a new case that fits? I also need to get fans

Answers

• im not sure with the tower, thats on you. mid or full or mini. ?? air or liquid? how much you willing to spend?? how much space you want and need? i can tell you the cheapest fans and compete with top notch noctua. Get Artic p12 fans you can get 5 packs for 30 + bucks. Micro center has it or Amazon.  Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 3-pin. Phantek (PH-F120T30_BG_3P) thick fans beats the noctua Noctua NF-A12x25 comes in 3 packs for 80-90 bucks, make sure you got room for this fan they are thick boys. lol

• if im not mistaken the Artic P12 come in a whooping 10 years warranty. if you want light and rgb cheap but good ARCTIC BioniX P120 A-RGB 3 pack for 70 (amazon) 400-2300 RPM, Airflow: 48 CFM/81.55 m³/h, Noise level: 0.45 Sone, Static Pressure: 2.1 mm/H2O, 2x A-RGB Fan 8-pin Connector somewhat has daisy chained to make it eassier to assemble.

• dont get fool by the pretty lights a lot of time performance and noise level is shit lol

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2022

Microcenter's house brand PCs use standard parts so any case will fit (except specific mini sized cases). What are you looking for in a new case exactly?

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99