How to use new Wish List UI?

Options

A while back the Micro Center website got a UI change, and I haven't figured out how to use it to edit my wish lists. In the old UI, one could easily create new wish lists and add a product to a specific wish list from its product page. Now is just one 'Add to my wish list' button which adds it to my Default Wish List. On the Wish Lists page I also cannot add new wish lists, rename them, delete them, or move products from one wish list to another anymore, I can only delete products from a given wish list. Am I missing anything, or are these actually not implemented anymore?

Answers

• TSKevinG
    Options

Good afternoon @YerenRPE

Thank you for contacting micro center. So for the wish list at this time this is tied to your account specifically and you can on add items to it and remove items but there is not a way to have a second wish list. I know there have been some issues with it since the change has happened so i would recommend keeping an eye on this as this may change over time.

• YerenRPE
    Options

The weird thing is that the backend for it, and even to an extent the UI, seem to still be in place because the other old wish lists I created are still there and I can view them. I suppose I'll just have to wait for the UI to be updated again. Is there somewhere I can contact the developers to let them know this is a change I would like?

• Ian
    Options

You should see a "Website Feedback" on the right side of any Micro Center page. You can "rate" the page you're on and then it gives you a place to fill out more details to submit directly to the website team.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99