Cooler Master AIO pump making noise

Options
dpodyma
dpodyma
edited October 2022 in Prebuilt PCs and Laptops
I bought my Powerspec G436 in Feb 2021. The pump has been making a rattling noise for quite some time, very soon after I bought the PC. I’ve finally had time to look into this and determined the cause to be bubbles stuck inside the pump of the AIO. I have turned my PC upside down which temporarily resolved the issue, but once it is right side up it starts up again.

Could this be a faulty AIO? I would really like to get this fixed or a replacement if possible.

Answers

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs
    Options

You can take it into the service department and they'll get a look.

• Aodhan_Gorman
    Options

Without getting more information on the exact source of the noise or exactly the sound it is making it could be any sort of problem or even be completely normal. Bringing it into service would be the best way to find out what is exactly causing the noise. If you purchased the extended coverages on the desktop, the diagnostic should also be free. If not, there may be a charge to have it looked at since Powerspec models only come with a 1-year warranty.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99