ASRock B650E PG-ITX - Why can't I purchase one in store?

Options

Asrock has MicroCenter listed as their only authorized retailer. This motherboard has been out for a few weeks now and is being sold on newegg.com. It's even backordered now due to demand. Why is MicroCenter not selling this motherboard and why are they not able to provide an eta (called customer service who checked internally)? Anyone at microcenter care to share?

Answers

• Ian
    Options

Greetings. I'm sorry, we may not carry or actively stock every item you may be looking for. I'm not seeing any sort of product listing with us for this at this time so we do not really have any information to provide. If it is something we do carry in the future, it will appear on our website.

• Justice
    Options

Thanks for the response. I think my biggest gripe in all this is that given the amount of 7000 series CPUs sitting in stock, there should be more emphasis to bringing in affordable motherboards for this platform and more than 1 option for ITX builds. This is a newer board which newegg has been selling and as previously mentioned on back order, so I just don't see why microcenter has not prioritized it being that newegg is considered a competitor and the board has been selling out. Anyways, I'll keep an eye out and see if they make their way in store.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99