MasterLiquid ML240L cooler

Options

So I've been on these forums before with kind of a similar problem but I just had a fairly simple question, I've had this Pc (PowerSpec G707) for quite a while now (2 years this next June) and the Cooler Master fans are just too whiney and loud to the point where I can hear them through my noise dampening headphones. I was thinking about buying a Noctua NH-U12S instead of the liquid ones, I've done a ton of research and it should technically be quieter than the loud cooler master ones that I have right now. So my question is, is it just better to buy a Noctua NH-U12S or would it be worth a shot to send it in to see if there is something easily fixable with the cooler master ones to make it a lot less loud? Because I know that the store has people walking around and talking and stuff going on so maybe the people who would take a look at it won't hear the same sound I do.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99