I'm having troubles trying to get in contact with a store manager at my local store.

I am trying to get in contact with a store manager at the Columbus store in Ohio but they haven't contacted me back. I am looking to get an invoice for parts and service to build a computer for me. I have a payee that would need to write a check in order to purchase it. Is there someone I can get a contact from please? Thank you.

Answers

• I asked this question before and didn't see the response until now. But to answer the response, a manager has been able to give me an invoice before. If I can't receiver an other invoice, may I at least get in touch with a manager so that way I can verify that all the parts are in and that I can come in to make a purchase? I would need the parts are verified that they are in stock and that they can build it for me. Thank you.

• Greetings,

I am sorry for the delay in reply! I do see where you have been in contact with our email teams in regards to this but have not gotten a reply. I do apologize for the delay with that as we have been dealing with a large number of contacts. I have passed this information over to our management so they can send it over to the store to see what options may be available. Alternatively, If you are looking to pick out parts, we have a custom build tool on our website: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx This will keep a running total of the parts as you put them in, and you can print/export the list as a PDF.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99