Desperately need help making sure this parts list will work for what I want to do. Thankyou!!

Options

Hey guys. Looking to build a rig out of the parts listed below in my parts picker link. Will be running games in 2k hopefully high refresh rate for games like the new cod and any upcoming titles as well as everyone's favorite gta 5. wanting to know if the parts will run 2k (hopefully some day 4k) with high settings smoothly. Also will be video editing 1080p go pro footy and again, hopefully one day 4k content.

Here is the link to my parts. Thank you so so so much in 

Comments

• Yingdong
    Options

Looks good. You might want to go for 2x16gb instead of 4x8gb though, two sticks of ram is more stable on consumer grade motherboard as they only support channel ram instead of quad channel. Also that is a weird choice of motherboard though.

• FpvRipper
    Options
    Weird meaning? These parts were suggested to me so I am up for any tips or changes! Thank you for reaching out!
  • Yingdong
    Yingdong ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    edited November 2022
    Options

Generally people choose motherboards within 4 brands: Asus, MSI, Gigabyte and Asrock. Others like NZXT, EVGA generally don't make consumers grade motherboards. They use oem boards, which are typically more expensive, only brand enthusiasts would buy them.

My suggestion of the board are Asus b450 tuf plus ii / Asus b550 tuf plus / Msi b550 mortar. These are the boards in gamers' sweet spot, they offers most features available on high end boards while offers an reasonably low price. If you are doing an all white build, take a look at Asus b550 ROG strix-A and Gigabyte b550 vision-d.

• FpvRipper
    Options
    I really appreciate all the info and the time you took out of your day to help me. Your A1! Thankyou again! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99