Why is my wife super low?

Options
Fluffanator
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Hey, I’m Fluffanator (you can call me Fluff), I’m a younger PC builder that just finished building his first tower, now before you go making assumptions that I’m clueless and a super newbie, I’ve done plenty of research and have made it super far, I have windows 10 home installed, but not activated, and have some games installed. 

The one problem is when I connect to my wireless Wi-Fi, it only will give me 2/4 bars at max, but it’s normally at 1/4 or 0/4 bars. Here’s the motherboard that I have, ASUS TUF gaming Z690 ATX plus WiFi motherboard. I know it isn’t a problem with the WiFi or position, (all devices around my computer have 4/4 or 3/4 bars) making me believe it might be a problem with the motherboard or BIOS. I’ve tried updating the BIOS, but I can’t seem to find a good video or instruction blog or post to help me with what my BIOS looks like or what my MyAsus app looks like. 

If anyone could give me a good video, sit, or instruction to help with updating BIOS or any other thing that could help with my WiFi struggles that would be great.

Thank you!-

Fluff

Best Answer

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.