Interested in Upgrading Computer just want to know if I can

Options

Hi I have an HP Pavilion Desktop that I bought from the micro center a couple of years ago

• This is the direct link - oop didn't let me post a direct link, just look up Pavilion Gaming Computer Microcenter AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 3.6GHz Processor
  • AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB GDDR5
  • 8GB DDR4-2666 RAM
  • 256GB SSD
  • 10/100/1000 LAN + WiFi 5 WLAN
  • Windows 10 Home
  • SKU: 0
  • UPC:
  • Mfr. Part Num:

It has an RX 580 and AMD Ryzen 5 2400g

I've upgraded the RAM to 16gbs but I feel like the performance is beginning to slip

What are possible good upgrades, as I think both the CPU and Graphics are something that I want to invest in, I'm also conflicted on the case because it is smaller and I'm not sure if this would limit my ability to upgrade, it says that its

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Width

6.69 in. (169.93 mm)

Depth

11.02 in. (279.91 mm)

Height

13.30 in. (337.82 mm)

Box Dimensions (WxDxH)

19.65 in (L) x 15.35 in (W) x 11.46 in (H) approx

So I'm not sure if I would need an entirely new case just to upgrade what I currently have, also I'm not sure how to use the PC Part builder since this computer has parts that I can't look up from HP

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99