Shipping

Options

Absolutely the worst shipping ever I have ever experienced. When I purchased this small item ( less than 1/2 pound) I t was supposed to be 7 days wich I thougt was a long time for the shipping charges. I was updated to 15 days.This is unacceptable. Now updated today to pending what the heck is that. Fedex has the worst track record ever. if I had know that they were shipping Fedex I would have ether purchased somewhere else or upgraded the shipping service. This is the first ans last time I will use Micro Center. 🤬

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited January 2023
    Options

Greetings,

Looking at the order on your email address, the item did state it usually ships in 5-7 business days directly on the website, which I am seeing it did do in that timeframe. What you were quoted was accurate based on the listing of our website.

• Ryan21
    Options

Couldnt agree more, ordered a package from them and heusinkveld in the netherlands in the same day, somehow my package from heusinkveld is already being delivered today meanwhile there package hasent even left the warehouse yet 😂 just waiting on there chat people to get out of bed so i can cancel my order.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99