Need input - Search ArcGIS Pro 3.0 System Requirements For Build Basis

Options

www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=b593f149-a7db-4afb-9be2-070f2e81cf5e

Comments

• TSquare
    Options

When making this post I got an error exception when I added this, so here is the background:

I'm looking for input on the build located at:

www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=b593f149-a7db-4afb-9be2-070f2e81cf5e

To run the ArcGIS Pro 3.0 software, a geospatial applications software. You can find the system requirements by searching on 'ArcGIS Pro 3.0 System Requirements' and you should see an ESRI website in the search results that lists them.

I got the build parts list from my course instructor, with the exception of the power supply, he suggest SKI 067090 ASUS - ROG Strix 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply but it was not in stock.

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide. T2

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs
    Options

My concern, having build GIS systems for government agencies and professional civil engineers are the Hard disk is going to be a rather large bottleneck here. I understand the reasons for the size, but I have built these with NVMe SSD drives, in fact ArcGIS does recommend that. I have also used NVIDIA Quadro cards when I do these, it does perform better than 3D gaming cards where the software is not optimized to run on them.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99