Liam Li Water Cooler Sku 404871 - Where Are You Liam Li?

Options

Anyone know if a Micro Center website says there is one in stock new in the box that its pretty certain it is there? Let me explain my journey and why this is an important question. My son and I got great expert advice at Yonkers, NY Micro Center on new $2000 build with my 12 yo son, bought it all at once but an unscrupulous customer resealed their used water cooler and we ended up with it to a great disappointment to my son. We were passing by the Patterson, NY Micro Center and not only did they gladly take the return, they offered us a $25 gift card, and we didn't ever complain or ask! Dad to the rescue, ebay user "chhiaba-accessories" with 98+ percent positive feedback with dozens of coolers available has a new one! I order it 2-4 day shipping and 8 days later a USED cooler re-boxed and delivered by Amazon arrives with no return address but a gift card and label on the box stating "thank you for giving this product another chance." My son went from disappointment to devastated. But he's found one from a reliable source, Micro Center in Westbury Long Island. Hey Dad, its only a 3 hour round trip! Now, I've driven 3 hours one way alone and 8 hours round trip with my son only to come home empty handed, so its not the drive but the failure to confirm this item is actually new and in stock at Micro Center Westbury, NY. So, I just sent an email to the Flushing Queens store (there was no Westbury) and asked that they please do a first-hand in-person physical inspection of the contents of this one remaining unit before I drive out there with my son, fingers crossed. So, tell your little ones that there will be setbacks and sometimes unexpected delays and disappointment, but that every project has its delays and we should not shelve the project but learn from these experiences how to avoid future (more serious) mistakes.

Answers

• Ian
    Options

Greetings,

If you want to ensure an item is in stock, you can place a reservation for it on our website to hold it for you. You'll get a confirmation email as soon as it is ready for you. To place a reservation, visit www.microcenter.com, add the item to your cart and follow the prompts to do so!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99