I want to change my cpu to i9 can I just make up the difference in money or get gift card refund


I think 13700k is not enough for my build and my original payment is cash.

I check the policy, cash payment will be returned by check, but I don't trust the mail service.

If I can get refund by gift card, I can spend it right away. Or if it is possible, can I just make up the difference in money?


  • Ian


    If it's within 15 days of purchase, and you're exchanging to a more expensive item, there wouldn't be any sort of return done via check, you would pay the difference to the new item.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase


If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99