Final Season of Star Trek Picard

Options
Vaganza
Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs

Everyone, I am pretty excited about this, in 2 days, we'll see the sendoff we should have seen when Nemesis came out.

Comments

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    Options

So very good,

I have regular conversations with the designer of the new USS Titan-A star ship. I'm so excited for him on this.

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Episode 2 dropped this week, oh this show is so good

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Came back here to talk about this more, this week is the final episode and this is some of the best Star Trek we've seen, it does play to the hearts of us Gen Xers pretty heavily. My hopes are this stirs even more and more great shows in the future.

• Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options

I've never watched anything Star Trek related, but I figured I'd swing by and mention something neat that happened today.

Had a gentleman come in and say that he knew one of the original producers in high school, and that he was the inspiration for a character named Willard Decker, and the gentleman's name was even Will Decker.

He also mentioned he was given one of the original knife props used in the show.

Kinda cool!

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is cool. One thing for certain that is neat with this cast and producers, they are very active on Twitter, I mentioned regularly conversing with Bill Krause the designer of the Titan-A, but I've had conversations with the show runner and writer Terry Matalas (also showrunner and writer for 12 Monkeys) but the best is when 7 of 9 herself Jeri Ryan liked a tweet from me. That made my day. Jonathan Frakes is very active as well. It is fun for sure.

• Aodhan_Gorman
    Options

I'm a bit too young to have watched TOS when it was airing (and in all honesty, I would have only just been old enough to watch Enterprise in its last seasons...) but having gone back to the series after airing it still felt abrupt in not only how some of the plots of the show ended but also with the movies so I was really happy that lots of these were either addressed, referenced, or resolved with this season! I'll try not to spoil anything, but I certainly think a few characters got a better ending than they originally were given!

• Scary_Guy
    Options

Season 1 wasn't great, 2 was even worse. They completely redeemed themselves with 3 though and it felt like a more updated TNG at times. Though it's unfortunate it kind of undoes what was done in S2 as it ignores that outcome almost completely. Alternate universe maybe?

I wont spoil anything, but I do have questions, and asking them will provide those to anyone that can read into things.

Started on Lower Decks recently (reminds me slightly of Inside Job without the conspiracy plots) and I really need to get on Strange New Worlds.

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Season 2 did result an an alternate timeline.

Season 2 of Strange New Worlds started yesterday as well.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99