Is a PC Build Under 1,000 Possible

Options
Mfee to play games and run VR. I want a new system and my options are to buy a laptop or rig fully assembled,or build my own. I love to build my own, and this is no exception. Doesn't need the latest graphics but prefer extra processing power to run newer games.

Comments

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    edited February 2023
    Options

Yes, of course, under 1000 is certainly possible. Microcenter has a "builder" page that will walk you through the steps: PC Builder: Build Your Own PC | Micro Center

To stay in that budget, start with either an Intel 12400K or AMD 5600 as the CPU. Go ahead and give it your best shot then save the build under "Unnamed List" on the right side and then you can paste the link it will show under "share". Then we can get you some feedback. If I do one for you, I don't know what color case you like, if you need a monitor, all those little details, so it's best if you get yourself started.

• Trainbang
    Options
    Thanks Margarity. With the high inflation, I was worried my build would be 1500 or more. Will put one together and see what the community says.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99