Can I still return my PC parts for a full refund after i already build the PC?

Long story short I Just bought parts to build a new customer PC! great, but the money I set aside for this PC and I used to Pay for the PC (about2k) this is now needed to a personal emergency, and i can no longer afford the PC :( I don't want to return but I have too/\

Answers

• Lambdaben
    Lambdaben ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls

As long as it's disassembled and there is no damage, there shouldn't be a problem returning what you bought.

• Hello @haps94 Sorry to hear that you're going through a personal emergency! Rest assured, for the majority our returns policy allows for returns within 15 or 30 days of purchase (depending on the type of product) as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. You'll need to bring the PC and all its components back to our store, along with your original receipt, and we'll process your return and issue a refund.

Please find our return policy information here: https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/return-policy.aspx

If you have any questions or concerns about the return process, please don't hesitate to let me know. We're here to help and make this as smooth as possible for you.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99