Build of the Week 4/7 - 4/13

Options
This discussion has a more recent version.
MicroCenterOfficial
edited May 2023 in Build Showcase

Every week, we choose some of our favorite builds submitted to our Build Showcase, with one very talented builder getting highlighted as our Community Build of the Week and also getting an exclusive Micro Center T-Shirt! This week's Community build is:

My First DIY Gaming PC

Created by Jim L.

Chosen by @Rye_Bread

I know I say this almost every time I do one of these, but this week's Build of the Week selection was an extremely tough one. I had to bring in two of my fellow associates (thanks Adalberto A. and John H.) to help me make my final decisions. After much debate, we all agreed to give it to Jim L. with his first DIY gaming PC along with his gorgeous setup. The components inside this build were well-thought-out, featuring an i5-13600K and a 4070 Ti for great performance and the NZXT H5, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RAM, and the MSI Z690 MPG Carbon for solid looks. The setup as a whole looks sweet—with its minimalistic naturalistic style bathed in a soft purple—and I'm sure it runs just as well. I have a weak spot for setups featuring plants, so huge props to you on that! We can't wait to see what else you do with your setup, in addition to your next build when the time comes.

Congratulations on winning this week's contest and a stellar job on your first build, Jim! Thanks again to everyone for submitting your builds, they just keep getting better and better.

Before I finish up, I did want to give a quick shoutout to Jennifer L. for her intro-level build in a cardboard box. Put a huge smile on my face with that one.

Looking for past Build Of The Weeks? We've got them all in the Build Showcase section of the forum!

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99