Blue Screen issue

Options

So ever since I upgraded my system I have been getting blue screens. It first started when I had my old hard drive in and I went to test the new build with playing a game. It would blue screen and I would be fine playing for 20 minutes until it happened. I got annoyed and went out and bought an NVME SSD and put that in and did a fresh install of Windows 11. After this I got all the drivers and played watchdogs 2 for a half hour before I blue screened to the code "WATCHDOG" which was confusing at first. So come to now I am able to play fh5 on high/ ultra settings perfectly fine for about 30 minutes to an hour and a half. And then I get a lag spike and a crash. The last time it happened I was able to be on my desktop with no lag right after and then I got a blue screen saying NTOSKRNL.EXE. So I did some research and did the sfc file checker. and it found and repaired 2 files. but after that I still blue screened after a while of playing games. So I did the windows ram tester. It failed the first time. So I took the second stick of ram out and then it passed. I kept the first one in but swapped spots. It still passed. Then I took that stick out and put the other one in and it passed in both spots. So I put them both back in and it passed. And I am still struggling with the random blue screens. I don't know what it is. Can anyone help?

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99